In the last couple weeks I’ve:
1. Said goodbye to my sister-in-law. She went back to the city where she was living before she came to stay with us. We are very sad to see her go.
2. Made an awesome-tasting angel food cake with my sister. Pictures and recipe coming soon.
3. Watched Food Inc. and am pondering going all-natural, buying only organic, local food (except angel food cake, of course… and brownies, which I also made recently).
4. Became nuts about homeschooling again. I love teaching my kids. Love it.
5. Decided that treating all people with basic dignity is a goal worth pursuing, even when there are no rewards or accolades for it. It’s good for me, good for my character. But sometimes it is more complicated than it looks.
In the next several days, I need to clean up my hard drive. My computer is three years old, and – oh my – I’ve already filled it up. I’m at a bit of a standstill until I delete a whole bunch of pictures.
I want to clean out my closet, too. I still have clothes from high school in there, and I’m 35 years old.
Time for spring cleaning!