In the last couple weeks I’ve: 1. Said goodbye to my sister-in-law. She went back to the city where she was living before she came to stay with us. We are very sad to see her go. 2. Made an awesome-tasting angel food cake with my sister. Pictures and recipe coming soon. 3. Watched Food Inc. and am pondering going all-natural, buying only organic, local food (except angel food cake, of course… and brownies, which I also made recently). 4. Became nuts about homeschooling... Read More
Our Old Favorites
Somehow I landed on a cattle ranch...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Welcome! There are several ways to follow future posts:
1) Leave us a comment! We comment back. While you're there, check the box to be notified of future posts.
2) "Like" our facebook page for updates about new posts
(plus extras, sometimes).
Click here to visit the fb page.
3) Scroll down and sign up to receive email notifications near the bottom of this sidebar.
Thanks for reading!
Click here to read more about me and to meet my mom and sisters, who also post sometimes.
- Poem: To The God Who Can Feel
- Good Friday Comfort
- Pearls and Priests (and a Hoof Trimmer)
- Hebrew Word Study: What Does it Mean to Wait for the LORD?
- Planting Raspberries, In Good Time
- Redeeming Motherhood (When Every Day is April Fool’s Day)
- Hebrew Word Study from Noah
- Noah: Why Did God Flood the Earth?
- Perfecter of Our Faith
- Was Noah Good?