In the last couple weeks I’ve: 1. Said goodbye to my sister-in-law. She went back to the city where she was living before she came to stay with us. We are very sad to see her go. 2. Made an awesome-tasting angel food cake with my sister. Pictures and recipe coming soon. 3. Watched Food Inc. and am pondering going all-natural, buying only organic, local food (except angel food cake, of course… and brownies, which I also made recently). 4. Became nuts about homeschooling... Read More
Our Old Favorites
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination
- Pure Valentine Sweetness
- What Hour the Thief Was Coming
- The Best of Resolutions in the “Worst” of Times
- The Boat Builder
- Sunset Horseback Lessons
- Leaf Coverings, Let My People Go, Unanticipated Pregnancy (and I Have ADD)
- Camping Out with Kids: Bring Wipes
- After Four Years of Blogging, I’m Sure: I’m a Mom