In the last couple weeks I’ve: 1. Said goodbye to my sister-in-law. She went back to the city where she was living before she came to stay with us. We are very sad to see her go. 2. Made an awesome-tasting angel food cake with my sister. Pictures and recipe coming soon. 3. Watched Food Inc. and am pondering going all-natural, buying only organic, local food (except angel food cake, of course… and brownies, which I also made recently). 4. Became nuts about homeschooling... Read More
Our Old Favorites
Somehow I landed on a cattle ranch...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Welcome! There are several ways to follow future posts:
1) Leave us a comment! We comment back. While you're there, check the box to be notified of future posts.
2) "Like" our facebook page for updates about new posts
(plus extras, sometimes).
Click here to visit the fb page.
3) Scroll down and sign up to receive email notifications near the bottom of this sidebar.
Thanks for reading!
Click here to read more about me and to meet my mom and sisters, who also post sometimes.
- The Boat Builder
- Sunset Horseback Lessons
- Leaf Coverings, Let My People Go, Unanticipated Pregnancy (and I Have ADD)
- Camping Out with Kids: Bring Wipes
- After Four Years of Blogging, I’m Sure: I’m a Mom
- Poem: September’s Gardener
- The Weeping Cherry Weeps: To Be a Bagworm or a Tree
- How to Make a Milky Wave (and Other Humiracles)
- “Perfect” Summer: Power in Weakness
- Wrapping Up the Summer with Hope