Mom means more to me than I can express. Below are more life-giving words from her. These aren’t empty words; they’ve been lived, and they’ve formed Mom’s character. I had to tell you girls what I found this morning. In Psalm 50 God is saying that He doesn’t rebuke us for our sacrifices; they are ever before Him. But He doesn’t need them at all, because the world is His, and everything in it. The cattle on a thousand hills, every bird in... Read More
Our Old Favorites
Somehow I landed on a cattle ranch...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Welcome! There are several ways to follow future posts:
1) Leave us a comment! We comment back. While you're there, check the box to be notified of future posts.
2) "Like" our facebook page for updates about new posts
(plus extras, sometimes).
Click here to visit the fb page.
3) Scroll down and sign up to receive email notifications near the bottom of this sidebar.
Thanks for reading!
Click here to read more about me and to meet my mom and sisters, who also post sometimes.
- Runs Like a Deer
- Coincidental Snails
- A Dad Can Change a Legacy
- My Own Personal Lorica: Verses for Meditation
- Molasses Seed Round Recipe: Not for the Birds
- Blood, Guts, Gore, and Brownies: Processing Grass-Fed Chickens
- The Plan: Just Be
- My Cross Training Session
- Fluffy, et al. Settle into Farm Life
- Poem: To The God Who Can Feel