Mom means more to me than I can express. Below are more life-giving words from her. These aren’t empty words; they’ve been lived, and they’ve formed Mom’s character. I had to tell you girls what I found this morning. In Psalm 50 God is saying that He doesn’t rebuke us for our sacrifices; they are ever before Him. But He doesn’t need them at all, because the world is His, and everything in it. The cattle on a thousand hills, every bird in... Read More
Our Old Favorites
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination
- Pure Valentine Sweetness
- What Hour the Thief Was Coming
- The Best of Resolutions in the “Worst” of Times
- The Boat Builder
- Sunset Horseback Lessons
- Camping Out with Kids: Bring Wipes