This. Right here. This random hanger, waving in the top of our weeping cherry at the front entry, like a banner of motherhood… This is one of many reasons parenting is the most humbling thing that has ever happened to me. I have no idea who put the hanger there. I have no idea how long it has been there. I am guessing one of the kids is responsible for it. The hanger is too high for anyone to reach, and the tree branches are too thin and densely-packed... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination