Today marks Day One of a race with family to see who can lose ten pounds first! I’ve been pulling salad ideas out of the recipe box. For Christmas Eve dinner on my side of the family (where we made bets on who could lose the weight first) we ate a salad that was full of my favorite things. I went home and created my own version: (Click here to read more or leave a comment on "Favorite Things" Salad) Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination