She wanted me to take a picture of her and Sunny Bear — a stuffed animal she inherited from my childhood charades in which bear-and-cat couples were married off and settled into homes in quilt-canopied, cardboard box cities. What you can’t see — what I mostly cropped out of the shot — is the damage to the canopy in the foreground. (If you look closely, you can still see that hanger from my April Fool’s post. I’m... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination