I’m moving on from the Friday series of posts (at least for now, in this venue). Too dark! I felt like I was reliving it all over again. I’m unspeakably grateful for family and friends who prayed us right on through those years. Some sunshiny smiles are in order… The kids and I went to the zoo last week for the first time since we moved. It was swelteringly hot, so we spent most of our time indoors… like in the Amazon rain... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination