I’ve posted before about my struggle to settle into farm life… …which must seem idyllic to some people, considering the number of families in our church who are moving to little acreages in the country recently. It’s just a lot of work, especially for a family with four very young children and a dad who works the equivalent of two other jobs. And it’s a type of work I’m not good at — at all! (I’d seriously... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination