Sitting in the passenger’s seat of a racy red car, I glanced over at my driver. She looked exactly like me. We were flying down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, top rolled back, wind whipping through our identical hair. Without warning, directly in the near path, a huge chasm opened its hungry mouth. My twin driver stepped hard on the brakes, the way I do when I’ve been going a little too fast and the light unexpectedly turns yellow. In... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination