Yesterday my husband and I woke, weak and bleary-eyed, to a dusting of snow that had settled over our house, like a halfheartedly apologetic attempt to cover the events of the day before. The day before, a virus from the underbelly of hell had knocked us on our backsides, wrenching our insides to the outside. I can’t remember ever being so violently ill before. When I ventured a few wobbly steps out of the bedroom many hours later, I was greeted... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination