Annie came over a few weeks, ago, and we had fun experimenting with sugar cookie flavor variations. She started by making a basic sugar cookie recipe. (Click here for a recipe from Martha Stewart. Don’t forget to leave time to chill the dough.) Then we divided the dough and mixed and matched flavors. (Click here to read more or leave a comment on Grown-Up Chocolate-Dipped Sugar Cookie...) Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination