I’m not proud of myself for this, but several weeks ago, if you had visited, you would have found me curled up on the sofa, throwing an impressive pity party for myself. I was afraid I had irritated a friend, exactly the type of thing that can color my entire world gloomy. Black confetti was raining down, and mentally I was poking pins into any upward-bound thought bubbles. This drama was interrupted by a knock at the door — a hoof trimmer,... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination