For years, during the strain of all our moves, my husband and I talked about planting raspberries. It gradually morphed into a symbol of all our dreaming and planning to establish a place together someday. After we moved here, we kept putting off the raspberries — for nearly three years! But last week, it happened. He and I and the four kids dug into the dirt, burying raspberry roots firmly into this soil. With God, the timing is always perfect.... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination