Mom sent me this by email, and it was so encouraging that I asked her if I could post it. It’s a helpful meditation when things seem out of control and I’m tempted to scramble frantically. Thanks, Mom! A (Very) Loose Paraphrase of Psalm 46 We can depend on God to be real close when we’re having trouble. Even if the physical earth seems like it’s out of control, we don’t have to be afraid. He has the ability to protect... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Pure Valentine Sweetness
- What Hour the Thief Was Coming
- The Best of Resolutions in the “Worst” of Times
- The Boat Builder
- Sunset Horseback Lessons
- Leaf Coverings, Let My People Go, Unanticipated Pregnancy (and I Have ADD)
- Camping Out with Kids: Bring Wipes
- After Four Years of Blogging, I’m Sure: I’m a Mom
- Poem: September’s Gardener
- The Weeping Cherry Weeps: To Be a Bagworm or a Tree