Mom sent me this by email, and it was so encouraging that I asked her if I could post it. It’s a helpful meditation when things seem out of control and I’m tempted to scramble frantically. Thanks, Mom! A (Very) Loose Paraphrase of Psalm 46 We can depend on God to be real close when we’re having trouble. Even if the physical earth seems like it’s out of control, we don’t have to be afraid. He has the ability to protect... Read More
Somehow I landed on a cattle ranch...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Welcome! There are several ways to follow future posts:
1) Leave us a comment! We comment back. While you're there, check the box to be notified of future posts.
2) "Like" our facebook page for updates about new posts
(plus extras, sometimes).
Click here to visit the fb page.
3) Scroll down and sign up to receive email notifications near the bottom of this sidebar.
Thanks for reading!
Click here to read more about me and to meet my mom and sisters, who also post sometimes.
- After Four Years of Blogging, I’m Sure: I’m a Mom
- Poem: September’s Gardener
- The Weeping Cherry Weeps: To Be a Bagworm or a Tree
- How to Make a Milky Wave (and Other Humiracles)
- “Perfect” Summer: Power in Weakness
- Wrapping Up the Summer with Hope
- Runs Like a Deer
- Coincidental Snails
- A Dad Can Change a Legacy
- My Own Personal Lorica: Verses for Meditation