I love the Fourth of July!! It’s my favorite gathering of family and friends all year, next to Christmas. But first thing this morning, I got to see the best fireworks display I’ll see all day: I love sunrises. I should see them more often. 😉 I’m back to running (truly running, not just walking). I dragged myself out of bed this morning and headed out the door, feeling groggy and reluctant… pressed “record route”... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination