I’ve taken up running this past week – which you already know, if you’re friends with me on Facebook. And you already know that my husband bought me some dedicated running shoes… And that I completely shocked myself yesterday morning, by running the distance of a 5K! I’ve been wondering what to do for cross training, on the lighter exercise days. This morning, Jack — my ornery Anatolian-Great Pyrenees mix —... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination