I started my New Year’s diet by finishing off a jumbo pack of peanut M&Ms. I needed to have them out of the house, so I ate them! Sigh. I’m taping this to the back of my hand: For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 Today is a new day and a fresh start. Happy Sunday! Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination