I was surrounded by young kids (all mine, of course) a couple days ago. They were climbing on me, crowding me, asking me repeated questions, with one request piling on another before I had a chance to respond even to the first one. This wasn’t how I imagined parenting to be. Some days I’m a walking sermon on child spacing. In the middle of this, my husband called. He was sitting in a call room (Click here to read more or leave a comment... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination