Bundle of Thanksgiving Joy
A post from Annie about my adorable new niece:
“My Thanksgiving turkey has just come out of the oven, making me the single-most blessed mama of all time, I think.”
“Magdalena Ann came into this world Wednesday evening, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz, and measuring 20 inches. She’s my tiny little thing!”
“Sitting in my easy chair, rocking my precious Lena (so we’re calling her), I find myself a bit overwhelmed with thankfulness on this particular Thanksgiving.”
“I am so thankful for:
– My funny and thorough OB doctor
– The entire WONDERFUL hospital staff who helped me through these last couple of days
– My whole family and family-in-law, who was there to take care of Eli, pray for us, take pictures, and bring me Jimmy Johns!
– My AMAZING husband, who stayed up ALL night with little Lena so that I could sleep and get well. He constantly provides for and watches over his happy little brood! I’m totally without words to appreciate him enough. Drew, you’re my hero.
– My church family, for being as close and loving as real family. And for constant prayers and encouragement.
– and Jesus. Oh, thank you, Jesus. For blessing me with way more than I need. We love you.”