About once a day the kids go poking through my art supply cabinets in the kitchen and pull out paper and supplies for a self-styled project. Watercolor painting is their favorite. They spread their canvases out on the floor, grab some cups of water, and go for it. Nutmeg is the most prolific artist so far. On this day, she had a line of about ten pages spread out: “This is you when you were a kid, Mom,” she told me. I asked her what... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination