The kids are begging to learn to sew, so I’ve been hunting around for children’s beginner sewing crafts that are easy enough for the earliest learners. I was inspired by some crafts that use felt, pinking shears, and embroidery floss. We tried a very simple version as a 4th of July sewing project. We made our flag pencil toppers out of rectangles of red and white felt. Sparkly blue felt provided a background for star buttons. After we... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination