Junior has been fascinated with coins lately. He can regularly be found counting his 7 pennies, 4 nickels, 2 quarters, and 6 dimes. I bought him a piggy bank a few months ago. It shattered before it made it into the house. This is not at all unusual, and I’ve refused to buy another one until the kids can drive themselves to the store. (I figure I’ll have bigger worries than broken piggy banks then.) Junior is not one to be discouraged... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination