Camping in the back orchard with four young kids means… … letting our oldest son be a big kid by getting the bonfire started (with the garden hose ready and mom trying not to hover) … lots of dancing and yelling around the flames when the roasting sticks are produced (and mom trying not to hover) … turning normally-repulsive (to me) foods into flame-charred delicacies … suddenly seeing, now that we have a chance to... Read More
I've landed on a little farm...
treasure hunting in fields...
unearthing a neglected faith.
Click here to read more about me and my family.
- Signs of Fruitfulness
- Spring: A Walk Around the Farm
- Skipping Church
- Sweet Potato Haul
- Asking God the Big, Scary Questions (Waiting on an Answer)
- Scripture Art Journaling: I Am With You
- Three Sheets to the Wind: Cognitive Flexibility and Self-Control
- Water Off a Duck’s Back: How Forgiveness Protects Me
- Leaving My Childhood Church
- Irish Determination